- What's Included
- Proxxon 34108 Bench Micro Mill
- This item is 115v with a US style plug.
Warranty: 2 Year Limited WarrantyThe headstock swivels through 360 , indicated on a scale. Height is adjuling. One revolution equals 1/32in (1mm) travel, 1 division equals .002in (0,05mm). The quill and headstock may be locked in position, which is essential when milling. The powerful permanent magnet motor drives via a poly-v-belt, yielding high torques, especially at lower speeds. The machine comes with three collets of 15/64in, 5/16in and 25/64in (6, 8 and 10mm). This item is 115v with a US style plug.
- Features & Specs
- Hand wheel serves as both height adjustment and fine mill feed
- Poly-V drive system provides speeds of 280, 550, 870, 1,250, 1,700 and 2,500-Rpm
- Precision engineering produces dimensions of 20-Inch overall height, table size of 10-5/8-Inch by 3-5/32-Inch and 41-Pound
- Quantity: 1
- Weight: 38.8 lbs
No reviews have been found