- What's Included
- LATHE WOOD MINI 9-27/32" 1/8 HP
- Includes 6 collets 5/64-Inch, 7/64-Inch, 1/8-Inch, 15/64-Inch, 5/16-Inch and 13/32-Inch (2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 10 mm) and faceplates for both headstock and tailstock.
- Instruction Manual
Warranty: 2 Year WarrantyIdeal for turning pens or dollhouse items such as cups, plates, pots, vases and columns. Model railroad items include power and signal posts and tanks. Doll and marionette limbs as well as thousands of classical model building items may be turned with ease. The tool rest is conveniently adjustable in height as well as it turns through 360, allowing also for centerless tuming. As shown here when working with the faceplate (the work piece is fixed on the faceplate with regular woodscrews). Adding final touches with paint to your work piece at lower speeds - easily done through the electronic speed control!
- Features & Specs
- Spindle runs in a ball bearing assembly with a through-going bore of 13/32" (10 mm) for serial production of small parts (requires the use of collets when holding work piece)
- Stable tool rest adjustable in height and turning through 360.
- Faceplate for attaching bigger sized work pieces is included.
- Quiet motor with long lifetime.
- Sturdy bed made from aluminum profile.
- Tailstock with live center.
- 4-pointed dog with 3/8-Inch (10 mm) shank.
- Alternatively clamping the work piece with collets
- Centre Distance: 9 27/32" (250 mm)
- Swing Distance: 1 35/64" (40 mm)
- Tailstock travel: 3/4" (20 mm)
- Speed: 1,000 to 5,000 rpm
- Max Power: 1/8 hp (150 W)
- Volts: 110 - 120 V AC, 50/60 Hz
- Weight 5.5 lb (2.8 kg)
- Weight: 5.85 lbs
No reviews have been found