- What's Included
- PROXXON (37160) CHOP SAW BENCHTOP 3-1/8"
- Instruction Manual
Warranty: 2 Year WarrantyIdeal for miter cuts: Instead of swivelling the saw head, the table with clamped down work piece is turned! The laterally moving saw head (Patent DP 103.18.479.1) prevents colliding of the saw blade with the vise jaws. This allows for a minimal gap between the work piece vise and the actual cut, which is vibration-free and leaves no burr. Base with round table of pressure-cast aluminum and CNC-machined guides and fittings! By using the longitudinal fence stop (overhang 12" / 300 mm) and counter-rotating the table 2 x 45, one can get the opposite angles for two equally long framing pieces by simply reversing them. Powerful, very quiet DC motor. Power transfer via quietly operating toothed drive belt. Complete with Carbide tipped saw blade 3 1/8" x 1/16" x 3/8" (80 x 1.6 x 10 mm), 24 teeth. 110 Volt input.
- Features & Specs
- Saw head moves laterally making it possible to get extremely close to the vise holding the work piece when making the cut affording a vibration-free and burr-free cut.
- With longitudinal fence stop (overhang 12" / 300 mm).
- Ergonomically correct grip with integrated switch and saw head release mechanism.
- Carbide tipped saw blade for non-ferrous metals, wood and plastics. Power transfer via quietly operating toothed drive belt.
- Continuously adjustable (may be tightened in any position) round table mad of pressure-cast aluminum swivels 45 in both directions with positive stops at 15 intervals.
- Integrated tightening mechanism with self-centering clamps. V-groove for round pieces. Front side groove for clamping thin work pieces.
- Ideal for miter cuts: Instead of swivelling the saw head, the table with clamped down work piece is turned!
- Voltage: 110-120 AC
- Wattage: 200 W
- Speed: 6000 RPM
- Table Size: 9" x 9" (230 x 230 mm)
- Weight : 12 lbs
- Capacity: 1" thick
- Weight: 15.1 lbs
No reviews have been found