- What's Included
- PROXXON ROUTER MICRO MOF W/ 6 COLLETS
- 1.0 - 1.5 - 2.0 - 2.4 - 3.0 and 3.2 mm Collets
- Instruction Manual
Warranty: 2 Year WarrantyThus the perfect machine for model building, architectural models, miniature fretwork, design models, furniture design models, picture frames, musical instrument building (violin making), restoration of antiques, tool and die making. With powerful universal AC motor. Base and table made of die-cast aluminum, upper part made of fibreglass reinforced POLYAMIDE and face made of smooth gliding synthetic material. Supplied with MICROMOT steel collets 1/32" - 1/16" - 5/64" - 3/32" - 7/64" and 1/8" (1.0 - 1.5 - 2.0 - 2.4 - 3.0 and 3.2 mm), collet nut as well as parallel and circle jig and vacuum cleaner or dust extractor adapter. This tool has 110 volt input
- Features & Specs
- Practical lock button for pre-adjustment and fine adjustment of the cutting depth with a precision of 0.008" (0.2 mm). Also enables plunge milling cutting to be carried out with the motor running.
- Practical spindle lock button eases bit exchange.
- Base and table made of die-cast aluminum with face of smooth gliding synthetic material.
- The MICRO Router MOF is fitted with a vacuum cleaner or dust extractor adapter for use in a dust-free environment.
- The support column is set back to optimize viewing of cut.
- Sturdy parallel and circular stop (with centring pin) made of die-cast aluminum for precise guidance.
- Ideal for slotting, rounding over, counter boring and stock removal in wood, plastic, MDF and many more
- Base made of die-cast aluminum and face of smooth gliding synthetic material.
- MICROMOT steel collets are hardened and have a high, consistent flexibility so that they maintain their accuracy, even if used regularly. The triple slit collet offers a substantially better load bearing surface than the easier to produce four-slit type.
- Voltage: 110 - 120V
- Horsepower: 1/5 hp
- Wattage: 130 W
- Speed : 27,500 rpm
- Base plate : 2 19/32" x 4" (70 x 100 mm)
- Milling depth: 51/64" (20 mm)
- Length: 7" (180 mm)
- Weight : 3.1 lbs (1,400 g)
- Weight: 5.35 lbs
No reviews have been found