- What's Included
- RECOIL THREAD REPAIR KIT 5/8-11
- Quality high speed steel (HSS) ground thread intermediate (plug or 2nd) tap
- Quantity of inserts
- Installation / tang break tool
- Easy to follow instructions
- Sturdy reusable container
- Recommended drill size on the label
Warranty: 30 Day Limited Warranty on Defective ProductThe Recoil wire thread inserts are used to strengthen threads, giving applications a longer life. When the wire is formed into a helical coil insert and installed into a tapped hole, it provides a permanent and wear resistant thread in the parent material that is stronger than the original thread. The wire insert thread size is 5/8-11.
- Features & Specs
- Recoil inserts are the quick and easy way to repair damaged threads or create stronger original threads.
- Reduces thread wear, is interchangeable with other brands of inserts or tooling.
- Wide temperature tolerance.
- The installation tool is easy to use, and the kits contents come neatly arranged and retained in a sleek, durable case.
- Thread Diameter: 5/8 (.625-Inch)
- Pitch: 11 TPI
- Length: .9375-Inch
- Max Temperature: 425 Celcius
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Style: Free Running
- Weight: 1 lb
No reviews have been found