- What's Included
- RECOIL THREAD REPAIR KIT M12-1.75
- Quality high speed steel (HSS) ground thread intermediate (plug or 2nd) tap
- Quantity of inserts
- Installation / tang break tool
- Easy to follow instructions
- Sturdy reusable container
- Recommended drill size on the label
Warranty: 30 Day Limited Warranty on Defective ProductThe Recoil wire thread inserts are easy to install in four steps; drill the hole, tap the hole, install the insert, and break the tang. Once it is installed, it provides a permanent and wear resistant thread in the parent material that is designed to be stronger than the original thread.
- Features & Specs
- Recoil inserts are the quick and easy way to repair damaged threads or create stronger original threads.
- Reduces thread wear, is interchangeable with other brands of inserts or tooling.
- Wide temperature tolerance.
- The installation tool is easy to use, and the kits contents come neatly arranged and retained in a sleek, durable case.
- Thread Diameter: M12-1.75mm
- Length: 18mm
- Max Temperature: 425 Celcius
- Material: High Speed Steel
- Weight: 0.7 lb
No reviews have been found