- What's Included
- Rescue Tape 1 x 12-ft MCLF Fusing Silicone Repair Tape - Blue
Warranty: 30 Day Limited Warranty on Defective ProductBlue Rescue Tape is a self-fusing silicone repair tape with infinite uses. It was orginally first used by the US Military and now seen at consumer and industrial trade shows. This tape can create a permanent air-tight and water-tight seal in seconds. It has an incredible 950 psi tensile strength. The rescue tape never gets gummy or sticky like electrical or duct tape. Each layer of rescue tape can insulate up to 8,000 volts. These has the ability to resist fuels, oils, acids, solvents, salt water, road salt, and UV rays. This rescue tape is handy to use on heat pipes. It withstands 500F degrees of heat! The blue rescue tape is 1-inch width by 12 feet long and it is made in the USA.
- Features & Specs
- Is Self-Fusing!
- Incredible 950 PSI Tensile Strength!
- Insulates 8,000 Volts per layer!
- Withstands 500 F Degrees of heat!
- Remains flexible to -85 F! (-60 C)
- Creates a Permanent Air-Tight, Water-Tight Seal in seconds!
- Never gets gummy or sticky like electrical or duct tape - No messy cleanup!
- Has an unbelievably long shelf life!
- Is extremely versatile!
- Resists Fuels, Oils, Acids, Solvents, Salt Water, Road Salt, UV Rays
- Made with pride in the U.S.A.
- Tape Length: 12 Feet
- Tape Width: 1-In
- Color: Blue
- Weight: 0.25 lb
No reviews have been found