- What's Included
- Rite In The Rain 374 4 5/8" x 7-1/4" Field-Flex Book, Silver Bullet Pen
Warranty: 30 Day WarrantyDesigned to be used in all types of weather the Rite in the Rain notebooks allow for the user to write on the paper in snow, sleet, and rain.Great for traveling with you anywhere, this mid-sized Field-Flex Bound Book is filled with 128 pages (64 sheets). Each sheet is our heavier 32# 'Rite in the Rain' paper. The hassle of soggy and illegible paperwork has plagued outdoor professionals for decades. Jerry Darling developed 'Rite in the Rain' paper to address that problem for the Pacific Northwest logging industry in the 1920's and our product has been evolving ever since. Jerry has since passed away but his vision has expanded worldwide. Still made in Tacoma, Washington, Rite in the Rain is used around the globe in situations ranging from desert warfare to rainforest insect research. The motto 'Outdoor writing products for outdoor writing people' says it all. Comes Included with Rite In The Rain 374 4 5/8" x 7-1/4" Field-Flex Book, Silver Bullet Pen.
- Features & Specs
- Great for gardening notes.
- Heavy-duty paper is also good for construction notes.
- All-weather construction makes these notepads durable enough for any outside job.
- Made with pride in the U.S.A.
- Rite in the Rain is an all-weather writing paper made to shed water in any weather condition.
- It is widely used around the world for recording critical field data in all kinds of weather.
- For best results, use a pencil or all-weather pen.
- The process involved in the manufacture of Rite in the Rain paper was designed to have zero impact on the environment. The process emits no air pollution and the mill off-cuts are recycled back into the paper-manufacturing stream.
- All printing plates and processing liquids are recycled.
- Size: 4 5/8 x 7 1/4-Inch
- Page Pattern: Universal
- Binding: Perfect
- Cover: Field Flex (yellow)
- Pages: 128 (64 sheets)
- Weight: 0.4 lb. EA
- Weight: 0.45 lb
No reviews have been found