- What's Included
- BOOK 128 PG 4-5/8" X 7-1/4"
Warranty: 30 Day WarrantyGreat for traveling with you anywhere, this mid-sized Field-Flex Bound Book is filled with 128 pages (64 sheets). Each sheet is our heavier 32# 'Rite in the Rain' paper. The hassle of soggy and illegible paperwork has plagued outdoor professionals for decades. Jerry Darling developed 'Rite in the Rain' paper to address that problem for the Pacific Northwest logging industry in the 1920's and our product has been evolving ever since. Jerry has since passed away but his vision has expanded worldwide. Still made in Tacoma, Washington, Rite in the Rain is used around the globe in situations ranging from desert warfare to rainforest insect research. The motto 'Outdoor writing products for outdoor writing people' says it all.
- Features & Specs
- Great for gardening notes.
- Heavy-duty paper is also good for construction notes.
- All-weather construction makes these notepads durable enough for any outside job.
- Made with pride in the U.S.A.
- Rite in the Rain is an all-weather writing paper made to shed water in any weather condition.
- It is widely used around the world for recording critical field data in all kinds of weather.
- For best results, use a pencil or all-weather pen.
- The process involved in the manufacture of Rite in the Rain paper was designed to have zero impact on the environment. The process emits no air pollution and the mill off-cuts are recycled back into the paper-manufacturing stream.
- All printing plates and processing liquids are recycled.
- 100% of printing inks are soy based.
- The modern facility and equipment are designed to be energy efficient.
- Size: 4 5/8 x 7 1/4-Inch
- Page Pattern: Universal
- Binding: Perfect
- Cover: Field Flex (yellow)
- Pages: 128 (64 sheets)
- Weight: 0.4 lb. EA
- Weight: 0.4 lb
Quality 5 star :100% ( 1 )
Customer ReviewsSort by:
1 Item(s)per pageExcellent notebook Review by Ben
Use it for lab research outdoors in the field. Great weatherproof notebook! Pros: Safety Features, Easy To Use, Good Design, Quality Materials, Durable Best Uses: Small Jobs, Outside, Inside I would describe myself as: 'Professional'(Posted on )