- What's Included
- Rite in the Rain 390 All-Weather Yellow Bound Journal
- All-Weather Standard Pen
Warranty: 30 Day WarrantyMade in the USA the Rite in the Rain 390 All-Weather Bound Journal is made with a polydura hard bound field book. The Heavy Polydura book is 4-3/4-inches x 7-1/2-inches and features 170 pages, journal page pattern and comes with a Rite In The Rain 37 All-Weather Standard Clicker Pen With Black Ink.
- Features & Specs
- Rite in the Rain is an all-weather writing paper made to shed water in any weather condition.
- It is widely used around the world for recording critical field data in all kinds of weather.
- For best results, use a pencil or all-weather pen.
- Made with pride in the U.S.A.
- The process involved in the manufacture of Rite in the Rain paper was designed to have zero impact on the environment. The process emits no air pollution and the mill off-cuts are recycled back into the paper-manufacturing stream.
- All printing plates and processing liquids are recycled.
- 100% of printing inks are soy based.
- The modern facility and equipment are designed to be energy efficient.
- Size: 4 3/4 x 7 1/2-Inch
- Page Pattern: Journal
- Binding: Sewn
- Cover: Waterproof Heavy Polydura (yellow)
- Pages: 160 (80 sheets)
- Weight: 0.65 lb. EA
- Weight: 0.65 lb
No reviews have been found