- What's Included
- BOOK 156 PG 4-5/8" X 7-1/4"
Warranty: 30 Day WarrantyThis is the professional's bound book that is the only books manufactured with true outdoor durable components. The cover, the paper, the sewn-in pages, even the glue is designed to withstand the elements. The book is a Fabrikoid Hard Bound Field book with 4-3/4-inch by 7-1/2-inch sewn pages. It is a classic case bound yet very durable! It is made in Tacoma, Washington, USA.
- Features & Specs
- Rite in the Rain is an all-weather writing paper made to shed water in any weather condition.
- It is widely used around the world for recording critical field data in all kinds of weather.
- For best results, use a pencil or all-weather pen.
- Made with pride in the U.S.A.
- The process involved in the manufacture of Rite in the Rain paper was designed to have zero impact on the environment. The process emits no air pollution and the mill off-cuts are recycled back into the paper-manufacturing stream.
- All printing plates and processing liquids are recycled.
- 100% of printing inks are soy based.
- The modern facility and equipment are designed to be energy efficient.
- Size: 4 3/4 x 7 1/2-Inch
- Page Pattern: Journal
- Binding: Sewn
- Cover: Fabrikoid (yellow)
- Pages: 160 (80 sheets)
- Weight: 0.65 lb. EA
- Weight: 0.65 lb
No reviews have been found