- What's Included
- PAPER 200 PG 8-1/2" X 11" 20#
Warranty: 30 Day WarrantyCopy or laser print your own all-weather forms, charts, maps, and worksheets on patented 'Rite in the Rain' All Weather Copier Paper. Now you can have the convenience of using your existing data sheets on a paper that can survive in any weather condition. For just pennies a sheet, 'Rite in the Rain' enables you to work effi ciently, regardless of the environment. Paper is 20# bond weight. Completely recyclable wood-based paper! Not for ink-jet printers. Copy or laser print both sides! The hassle of soggy and illegible paperwork has plagued outdoor professionals for decades. Jerry Darling developed 'Rite in the Rain' paper to address that problem for the Pacific Northwest logging industry in the 1920's and our product has been evolving ever since. Jerry has since passed away but his vision has expanded worldwide. Still made in Tacoma, Washington, Rite in the Rain is used around the globe in situations ranging from desert warfare to rainforest insect research. The motto 'Outdoor writing products for outdoor writing people' says it all.
- Features & Specs
- Not for ink-jet printers.
- Rite in the Rain is an all-weather writing paper made to shed water in any weather condition.
- It is widely used around the world for recording critical field data in all kinds of weather.
- For best results, use a pencil or all-weather pen.
- Made with pride in the U.S.A.
- The process involved in the manufacture of Rite in the Rain paper was designed to have zero impact on the environment. The process emits no air pollution and the mill off-cuts are recycled back into the paper-manufacturing stream.
- All printing plates and processing liquids are recycled.
- 100% of printing inks are soy based.
- The modern facility and equipment are designed to be energy efficient.
- Size: 8 1/2 x 11-Inch
- Page Pattern: blank - White
- Pages: 200 sheets
- NSN: 7530-01-498-2083
- Weight: 3.1 lb. EA
- Weight: 3.25 lbs
Quality 5 star :100% ( 1 )
Customer ReviewsSort by:
1 Item(s)per pageQuick shipment, great price!! A+++ Review by DigsRetro
I bought this paper to use in my Geocaching as log sheets. I found templates online for all sizes and designs of geocaching logs. Pros: Easy To Use, Quality Materials, Good Design, Durable Best Uses: Outside, Small Jobs I would describe myself as: 'Avid Do-It-Yourselfer'(Posted on )