- What's Included
- Rite in the Rain 935T 3" x 5" Tan Tactical Pocket Notebook, Silver Bullet Pen
Warranty: 30 Day WarrantyDesigned to be used in all types of weather the Rite in the Rain notebooks allow for the user to write on the paper in snow, sleet, and rain.Dont flag your position with a standard white paper notebook. Instead, protect yourself and your notes by using the 'Rite in the Rain' Tactical Notebooks. These spiral bound notebooks have 100 Universal pages (50 sheets) in green or tan. With the Universal Pattern you can use this text for notes and scaled drawings. The hassle of soggy and illegible paperwork has plagued outdoor professionals for decades. Jerry Darling developed 'Rite in the Rain' paper to address that problem for the Pacific Northwest logging industry in the 1920's and our product has been evolving ever since. Jerry has since passed away but his vision has expanded worldwide. Still made in Tacoma, Washington, Rite in the Rain is used around the globe in situations ranging from desert warfare to rainforest insect research. The motto 'Outdoor writing products for outdoor writing people' says it all. Comes Included with Rite in the Rain 935T 3" x 5" Tan Tactical Pocket Notebook, Silver Bullet Pen.
- Features & Specs
- Rite in the Rain is an all-weather writing paper made to shed water in any weather condition.
- It is widely used around the world for recording critical field data in all kinds of weather.
- For best results, use a pencil or all-weather pen.
- Made with pride in the U.S.A.
- The process involved in the manufacture of Rite in the Rain paper was designed to have zero impact on the environment. The process emits no air pollution and the mill off-cuts are recycled back into the paper-manufacturing stream.
- All printing plates and processing liquids are recycled.
- 100% of printing inks are soy based.
- The modern facility and equipment are designed to be energy efficient.
- Size: 3 x 5-Inch
- Page Pattern: Universal green
- Binding: Top wire-o Spiral
- Cover: Polydura (tan)
- Pages: 100 (50 sheets)
- NSN: 7530-01-498-2080
- Weight: 0.13 lb. EA
- Count: 1 notebook
- Weight: 0.15 lb
No reviews have been found