- What's Included
- M1004 - SHOP FOX Vertical Mill 9" X 49" W/DIG
- Instruction Manual
Warranty: 2 Year WarrantyWeighing in at over 2400 lbs of cast iron and hardened precision ground steel, Model M1004 has the size and stability to handle the toughest jobs. With a 2 HP motor driving 8 speeds from 78 to 2400 RPM, 3 speed quill feed with a micrometer depth stop and auto reverse, and a variable speed longitudinal power feed, this machine has the ability to do the most complex and precise jobs. This brute has both power and finesse! For added performance, the M1004 includes a 2 axis digital readout with up to 5m resolution, machine error compensation, absolute/incremental coordinate display, arc/line of holes/angled cut functions, and 199 user defined datum points.
- Features & Specs
- One-shot pump lubrication
- Auto down feed
- Quill feeds/spindle rev.: .0019", .0035", .0058"
- Auto stop with micro adjustable stop
- R-8 spindle
- Hardened and ground table surface
- Chrome plated, precision-ground quill
- Motor: 2 HP, 110V/220V, single-phase, TEFC, prewired to 220V
- Spindle travel: 5"
- Table size: 9" x 49"
- Knee travel: 16"
- Head tilt: 45 both ways
- Head swivel: 90 both ways
- T-slots: 3 on 2-1/2" centers, 1/2" studs
- Range of speeds: 78, 98, 197, 278, 670, 850, 1700 and 2400 RPM
No reviews have been found