- What's Included
- M1110 - SHOP FOX 6" X 21" Variable Speed Mill/Drill
- Includes: 5/8" drill chuck & arbor, 2 T-nuts, 2 open end combo wrenches, 4 Allen wrenches, extra drive belt and 4 leveling feet
- Instruction Manual
Warranty: 2 Year WarrantyEnjoy the precision ground dovetail column that allows for fast and easy tool changes without having to re-register the spindle centerline. The Z-axis handwheel with the fully geared lift system easily lifts and lowers the headstock up to 14-3/4". A 3/4 HP reversible variable-speed universal motor drives an all-steel geared Hi/Lo range gearbox which drives the 60mm diameter quill and R-8 spindle. The precision ground cast iron milling table with coolant troughs and drain will accept an aftermarket coolant system and power feed. These features combined with the outstanding X and Y table travel of 5-3/4" x 15-1/2" make the M1110 Mill/Drill one of the most popular units available. This unit ships at 445 lbs. http://www.hardwareasles.com/media/operating_manuals/shop_fox_M1110_specs.pdf
- Features & Specs
- Variable spindle speed from 0 - 2000 RPM
- Push button emergency switch with indicator lights
- Almost 14" of headstock movement
- Hi/Lo range all-steel gear box
- Motor: 3/4 HP, 110V, single-phase, universal
- Spindle taper: R-8
- Spindle travel: 85mm
- Swing: 18"
- Max. distance spindle to table: 14-3/4"
- 0.001" X and Y handwheel calibration snd 0.005" Z handwheel calibration
- T-Slots: 3 @ 1-11/16" centers, 3/8" studs
- Table size: 6-1/4" x 21-5/8"
- Variable speed: 0 - 1000, 0 - 2000 RPM (Hi-lo gearbox)
- Max. face cutter diameter: 2"
- Drilling capacity: 1"
No reviews have been found