- What's Included
- M1112 - SHOP FOX Gunsmith Lathe with Stand
- 8" 4-Jaw chuck with reversible jaws
- 6" 3-Jaw chuck with two sets of jaws
- Cast iron stand with extended base
- Quick change tool post with one tool holder
- Tool box
- 10" face plate
- 1/2" chuck w/ MT#3 arbor
- Instruction Manual
Warranty: 2 Year WarrantyThis superb gearhead lathe is in the bull's eye with its high-tolerance bearings, D1-5 camlock spindle, outboard spindle bore supports, quick change gearbox, induction-hardened bed ways, and its extra fine longitudinal feed rate of 0.0011"/r and cross feed rate of 0.0004"/r. Other features include a heavy-duty vibration dampening cast iron stand, ball bearing tipped follow rest and steady rest, and a tailstock that can be tightened with a torque wrench to maintain precision chuck-to-tailstock alignment every time the tailstock is locked down. Even if you are not a gunsmith, you'll appreciate all the precision and features this lathe offers. http://www.hardwareasles.com/media/operating_manuals/shop_fox_M1112_specs.pdf
- Features & Specs
- Removable gap bed allows turnings up to 17" in diameter
- Nine spindle speeds ranging from 70 to 1,400 RPM
- Cuts 4-112 Standard TPI and .2-4.5 Metric
- On/off reverse switch on carriage
- Ball bearing steady/follow rests
- 1-5/8" spindle bore
- D1-5 spindle nose (6 pin)
- 2 MT#3 dead centers (1 carbide tipped)
- 1 MT#3 live center
- Motor: 2 HP, 220V, single-phase, 9 Amps, 60 Hz, 1,725 RPM
- Swing over bed: 12"
- Swing over gap: 17"
- Swing over cross slide: 7"
- Distance between centers: 36"
- Range of speeds 70, 200, 220, 270, 360, 600, 800, 1000, 1400 RPM
No reviews have been found