- What's Included
- M1113 - SHOP FOX Wood/Metal Bandsaw
- Instruction Manual
Warranty: 2 Year WarrantyA variable frequency drive speed control with digital readout provides infinitely variable blade speeds for any metal cutting application. Just turn the speed control dial for on-the-fly speed changes. Inverter motor technology takes advantage of 3-phase control using 220 volt, single phase power. The vertical cutting configuration also makes feeding the work through the bandsaw for intricate cuts easy with plenty of control against the massive cast iron table. This Vertical Metal Cutting Bandsaw is the ideal bandsaw for any metal fabrication work. http://www.hardwareasles.com/media/operating_manuals/shop_fox_M1113_specs.pdf
- Features & Specs
- Variable frequency drive speed control
- Left and right table tilting control
- Precision-ground cast iron table
- Rack and pinion adjustment on upper blade guide support
- Rip fence comes with: Right and left reading indicators, T-slots for quick change attachments, dead lift quick release, ball bearing slide, solid lever lock
- Power requirement: 220V, single phase
- Motor: 1-1/2 HP, 220V, 1725 RPM, 5.1 Amps
- Maximum cutting height: 12"
- Throat capacity: 17-1/2"
- Blade speed: variable, 150 - 3000 FPM
- Blade length: 133"
- Table tilt: 45 right, 10 left,
- Floor to table height: 37-1/4"
- Table size: 18" x 24"
- Overall dimensions: 76"H x 47"W x 26"D
No reviews have been found