- What's Included
- W1500 Solid Aluminum Right Angle Jig
Warranty: 2 Year Limited WarrantyThe simple set-up, easily adjustable, durable, and included with a 2 year limited warranty the Shop Fox W1500 Solid Aluminum Right Angle Jig is constructed using top quality aluminum castings and plates which are machined to exacting tolerances. It has the perfect weight-use ratio to dampen vibration, yet is still light enough to easily slide the workpiece through the machining process. Its quality and precision are evident from the first cut. Cut tenons, dados, rail ends, and finger joints safely and with complete accuracy.
- Features & Specs
- Solid aluminum
- Depth (Fully Extended): 13" (closed): 7-1/2"
- Width: 13"
- Height: 8"
- Net weight: 15 lbs.
- Miter bar size: 3/8" x 3/4" x 11" (Can be removed for irregular work.)
- Handholds: 45-degrees, Molded
- Maximum horizontal Opening: 1-3/4" x 8"
- Simple to set up and use
- Extremely durable
- Easily adjustable
- Increases operator safety
- Eliminates the need to construct many other jigs and fixtures
- Part Number: W1500
- Condition: New
- Weight: 15.6 lbs
No reviews have been found