- What's Included
- W1752 - SHOP FOX Shop Fox Mini Wood Lathe
- Instruction Manual
Warranty: 2 Year WarrantyAll cast iron construction and a 1/2 HP motor provide plenty of power and stability to turn bowls up to 10" wide and spindles up to 15-1/2" long, or 38" long with the optional Extended Bed. This stable bench-top wood lathe has six speeds ranging from 480 to 4023 RPM, providing the flexibility for any turning project. Includes: Live center, spur center, 3" face plate, and tool rest. http://www.hardwareasles.com/media/operating_manuals/shop_fox_W1752_specs.pdf
- Features & Specs
- Quick access speed changes
- MT#2 taper spindle
- Cast Iron (102 lbs.)
- Motor: 1/2 HP, 110V, 6A single-phase
- Swing over bed: 10"
- Distance between centers: 15-1/2"; 38" with optional extension bed
- Tailstock travel: 3-1/4"
- Swing over tool rest: 7-1/2"
- Speeds: 480, 1270, 1960, 2730, 3327, 4023 RPM
- 1" x 8 TPI right hand spindle
- Tool rest length: 6-1/4"
- MT #2 spindle taper and tailstock taper
- Includes tool rest, live rolling center, spur center and 3" face plate
- Overall dimensions: 37"L x 8"D x 15"H
- Approximate shipping weight: 102 lbs.
Quality 5 star :100% ( 2 )
Customer ReviewsSort by:
2 Item(s)per pageThis is a fantastic product !!!! Review by BermudaD
Easy to use, great design and solid. Pros: Quality Materials, Good Design, Easy To Use, Durable, Safety Features Best Uses: Inside, Small Jobs, Gifts I would describe myself as: 'Avid Do-It-Yourselfer'(Posted on )
High End Quality for a beer budget price Review by Opa-C
I bought this because I wanted a reliable product to learn how to turn duck calls. I am sure I will get other uses from it. I did a little research about this particular product and most responses were highly positive. One or two were unusually low, but I went with the more experienced users. I was not disappointed. I was impressed by its durability when I took it out of the box and even more when I began using it. It is solid, smooth operating, and quiet. All locking parts (live center base, and tool guide) do so with little effort. Best purchase I've made in a long time. Pros: Safety Features, Good Design, Quality Materials, Easy To Use, Durable Best Uses: Gifts, Small Jobs, Inside I would describe myself as: 'Avid Do-It-Yourselfer'(Posted on )