- What's Included
- Stiletto 14 oz. Ti Head w/ Curved Hickory Handle
Warranty: 1 Year WarrantyDesigned to reduce the effects of nailer on your body, this lightweight Tinanium hammer delivers 10 times less recoil vibration than a steel hammer, yet it drives nails like the heavier hammers with less effort, fatique, and pain. Since 1849, Stiletto Tools has been "The Standard of the West" for high quality professional tools. Mark Martinez, Stiletto's President, and third-generation contractor, introduced the world's first Titanium Hammer. Today, Stiletto's line of truly ergonomic and innovative Ti Hammers are like no others on the market. Stiletto combines the latest technology in materials, design, and balance to create striking tools that out perform any other hammer on the market today.
- Features & Specs
- Titanium delivers 97% of your swing energy to the nail compared to 70% with Steel hammers get more done with less effort
- Titanium provides 10 times greater dampening of harmful recoil shock vibrations than Steel. Less recoil means less pain.
- Titanium weighs 40% less than a Steel hammer of similar size. Less weight means less fatique at the end of the workday.
- Excellent for rough framing, light framing and remodeling
- Delivers 10 times less recoil vibration than a steel hammer
- 18" curved Hickory handle for maximum swing power.
Quality 5 star :100% ( 3 )
Customer ReviewsSort by:
3 Item(s)per pageAwesome hammer Review by Mike A.
I have been a carpenter in the union for over 10 years. I have seen and used a lot of different hammers but the stiletto is the best. It swings like a framer but feels like a small trim hammer when its hanging on your belt! Pros: Quality Materials, Good Design Best Uses: Inside, Outside, Small Jobs, Big Jobs I would describe myself as: 'Professional'(Posted on )
fantastic value! Review by Bowquack
I am rebuilding my home mostly by myself. The nail starter feature is a lifesaver, especially when you're working at the top of a ladder and need to tack one just out reach for both hands! I've noticed much less fatigue and superior performance with this hammer. Pros: Easy To Use, Good Design, Durable, Quality Materials Best Uses: Big Jobs, Inside, Outside I would describe myself as: 'Avid Do-It-Yourselfer'(Posted on )
Great hammer, best hammer made. Review by Ryan
Amazing hammer would not recommend any other hammer. I have used many hammers in my years of carpentry. Have not found a better hammer. Pros: Good Design, Easy To Use, Safety Features, Quality Materials, Durable Best Uses: Outside, Big Jobs, Small Jobs, Inside I would describe myself as: 'Professional'(Posted on )