- What's Included
- Stiletto 16 oz. Ti Head w/ Hickory Handle
Warranty: 1 Year WarrantyDesigned to reduce the effects of nailer on your body, this lightweight Tinanium hammer delivers 10 times less recoil vibration than a steel hammer, yet it drives nails like the heavier hammers with less effort, fatique, and pain. Since 1849, Stiletto Tools has been "The Standard of the West" for high quality professional tools. Mark Martinez, Stiletto's President, and third-generation contractor, introduced the world's first Titanium Hammer. Today, Stiletto's line of truly ergonomic and innovative Ti Hammers are like no others on the market. Stiletto combines the latest technology in materials, design, and balance to create striking tools that out perform any other hammer on the market today.
- Features & Specs
- Titanium delivers 97% of your swing energy to the nail compared to 70% with Steel hammers get more done with less effort
- Titanium provides 10 times greater dampening of harmful recoil shock vibrations than Steel. Less recoil means less pain.
- Titanium weighs 40% less than a Steel hammer of similar size. Less weight means less fatique at the end of the workday.
- Excellent for rough framing, light framing and remodeling
- Delivers 10 times less recoil vibration than a steel hammer
Quality 5 star :100% ( 1 )
Customer ReviewsSort by:
1 Item(s)per pageBEST HAMMER AVAILABLE! Review by CasaCarl
This titanium hammer is probably one of the best on the market. I would recommend this hammer to any professional framer, as it saves your wrist from everyday use. Lightweight and easy to use is the name of the Stiletto's game. Pros: Easy To Use, Good Design, Quality Materials, Durable Best Uses: Inside, Outside, Big Jobs, Small Jobs I would describe myself as: 'Professional'(Posted on )