- What's Included
- Super Anchor Safety RS-10 Anchor - 20 Ga. Stainless w/1 D-Ring
- Fastener Pack
- Instruction Manual
Warranty: 30 Day Limited Warranty on Defective ProductHow about an anchorage device for high and low profile roof tiles that does not require a flashing system and can be retro-fitted onto existing roofing? The RS-10 is the solution. Using two layers of 20 gauge stainless steel, the anchor attaches at the ridge, the hip, or in the field and is easily conformed to the pan or barrel section of the tile. By penetrating under an overlapping course the need for a flashing system is eliminated. Attachment to the framing is easily accomplished using factory supplied stainless steel spiral shank nails. A minimum of two anchors are required to provide fall protection for both sides of the roof. The RS-10 is also compatible with asphalt shingles, wood shake, metal, slate, copper, and simulated tile metal roofs. 10-Inch total length (10-Inches shorter than RS-20)
- Features & Specs
- 10-Inch total length (10-Inches shorter than RS-20)
- Order fastener pack #2009 for temporary installation
- Anchor is centered over top cord through roof sheathing and installed over the ridge and on top of the tile head-lap.
- RS-10 Anchor with D-ring. Use on tile, asphalt, wood, copper, slate, metal, and simulated tile metal roofs.
- Length: 10-Inch
- Steel: 20 Ga.
- D-Rings: 1
- Weight: 0.7 lb
No reviews have been found