- What's Included
- (10) 2815 Retro-Fit 20 Gauge OSHA Stainless Steel Anchor
- Membrane flashing material
- Fastener Pack
- Instruction Manual
Warranty: 30 Day Limited Warranty on Defective ProductIncluded with (10) Super Anchor Safety 2815 Retro-Fit 20 Gauge OSHA Stainless Steel Anchors and designed to be installed by removing only a portion of the ridge and does not require a conventional flashing system. The anchor can work with vented and non vented ridge caps and includes a butyl strip for a improved waterproof seal. The low profile anchor will blend into the roofing and is designed to complie with all OSHA and ANSI requirements. Each Super Anchor Safety 2815 Retro-Fit includes stainless steel fasteners. Use the anchor over an asphalt shingle, wood shake or metal roofing. Includes (10) 2815 20-Gauge Stainless Steel Anchors.
- Features & Specs
- The Retro-Fit Anchor provides an economical and efficient solution that can be installed over existing roofing without having to access the framing.
- Includes - Membrane flashing material, Fastener Pack & Instructions
- Retro-Fit Anchor with factory installed butyl flashing. Includes 8 stainless steel spiral nails for permanent installation
- Includes (10) 2815 Retro-Fit 20 Gauge OSHA Stainless Steel Anchor
- Steel: 20 Ga.
- D Rings: 2
- Pack Size: 10
- Weight: 11.25 lbs
No reviews have been found