- What's Included
- Super Anchor Safety RetroFit Anchor - 20 Ga. Stainless w/2 - D-Rings
- Membrane flashing material
- Fastener Pack
- Instruction Manual
Warranty: 30 Day Limited Warranty on Defective ProductMany older and recently constructed homes do not have roof anchors so the Retro-Fit Anchor is the perfect solution. The anchor is designed to be installed by removing only a portion of the ridge and does not require a conventional flashing system. Use over asphalt shingle, wood shake or metal roofing, the butyl flashing strip attached to the underside of the anchor will provide a water resistant installation. Compatible with standard and vented ridge-cap systems, the low profile strap anchor is aesthetically pleasing and can also be painted to match the roof color. Made from two layers of 20 gauge stainless steel, this strap type anchor has two D-rings allowing tie-off on both sides of the roof when installed over the ridge. Each anchor is supplied with stainless steel spiral shank nails, factory installed flashing strip, and instruction manual.
- Features & Specs
- The Retro-Fit Anchor provides an economical and efficient solution that can be installed over existing roofing without having to access the framing.
- Includes - Membrane flashing material, Fastener Pack & Instructions
- Retro-Fit Anchor with factory installed butyl flashing. Includes 8 stainless steel spiral nails for permanent installation
- Steel: 20 Ga.
- D Rings: 2
- Weight: 1.8 lbs
No reviews have been found