- What's Included
- TAJIMA CHALK-RITE II Gear Drive Ultra Thin, fast wind aluminum chalk snap-line
- Instruction Manual
Warranty: 30 Day Limited Warranty on Defective ProductCompact and durable die-cast aluminum chalk snap lines with 5 gears for fast, smooth and dependable rewinds. In Extra Bold or Ultra Thin marking line models, both equipped with 100 feet of premium-grade braided snap line, folding rewind cranks, and positive gear-lock line holds.
- Features & Specs
- Contractor-grade chalk snap-line with 100 ft. (30M) of ultra thin premium-grade braided line
- Smooth gear-drive winding, up to 3 times faster than standard snap-lines.
- Compact, fits comfortably in the palm of your hand yet holds up to 1.6 oz. (45 g) of chalk
- Durable, heavy-gauge die-cast aluminum case sealed with an elastomer gasket.
- Positive gear-lock line hold, automatically releases during rewind.
- Also features an folding crank, easy-fill spout, and a tool to facilitate line replacement.
- Length: 100'
- Capacity: 1.5 Oz
- Color: Blue
- Weight: 0.7 lb
Quality 5 star :50% ( 1 ) 4 star :50% ( 1 )
Customer ReviewsSort by:
2 Item(s)per pageIt was great. Review by sagamusProfessional Chalk Line Review by Caulk Nazi
I am a professional painter and have been painting over 20 years. This is a high end chalk line for use in laying out graphic blocks and color changes. By far the highest quality chalk line I have ever used, and I am glad to finally own one. Pros: Sturdy case, Strong, Works Effectively, Lightweight Best Uses: Large Projects, Small Projects I would describe myself as: 'Professional'(Posted on )