- What's Included
- TENRYU AC-18560D 7-1/4" 60 Tooth Alumi-Cut Non-Ferrous Metal and Plastic Cutting Blade
Warranty: 30 Day Limited Warranty on Defective ProductTENRYU'S best value for your non-ferrous metal cutting needs. Thin Kerf. Very Economical. The Alumi-Cut Series offers true quality and affordability. These blades are available in a wide variety of sizes to fit most popular job site and shop saws. Excellent results in aluminum, copper, brass, bronze and other non-ferrous metals. Even works well in many plastics. Also good for woodworking and plastic cutting when needed. Resharpenable for long life, the Alumi-Cut blades will help you improve your bottom line! These blades are also an excellent choice for cutting laminated flooring (i.e.: PergoR, etc.) with slide-miters or table saws.
- Features & Specs
- Fully-hardened, expertly-tensioned tool steel bodies for true and accurate cuts.
- Appropriate triple-chip grind pattern for non-ferrous metals.
- Quality carbide ground to precision.
- Tenryu Tooth Geometry Chart
- DIAMETER: 71/4-Inch
- TEETH: 60
- ARBOR: 5/8-Inch KO
- GRIND: TCG
- KERF: .079-Inch
- RAKE: 0
- APPLICATION: The very popular 7-1/4-Inch Alumi-Cut blade for non-ferrous metal.Also works in plastic.
- Weight: 0.95 lb
No reviews have been found