- What's Included
- TENRYU BP-18505 Board-Pro Plus Fiber Cement 7-1/4" 5T Saw Blade Poly-Crystalline Diamond Faced Tips
Warranty: 30 Day Limited Warranty on Defective ProductThe BEST CHOICE for long lasting performance when cutting Fiber-Cement Board with a saw blade. Fiber-Cement Board is a very abrasive material that wears down normal carbide very quickly. The TENRYU BOARD-PRO incorporates special grade carbide tips for longer life. BOARD-PRO PLUS: Latest technology PCD (poly-crystalline diamond) for EXTENDED cutting life- especially for thick (stacked) material. PCD tips produce a smoother cut. Thicker plate on PCD for longer life.
- Features & Specs
- Perfectly-tensioned, hardened-tool steel plates for flat, true run.
- Selected quality PCD (Poly-Crystalline Diamond) faced tips for longer life.
- Extra long blade life.
- LOWER COST PER CUT!
- LESS DUST than traditional blades produce.
- FTG(Flat Top Grind): Most effective cutting with the grain
- Single/Stacked Sheets
- Tenryu Tooth Geometry Chart
- DIAMETER: 7-1/4-Inch
- TEETH: 5
- ARBOR: 5/8-Inch KO
- KERF: .091-Inch
- GRIND: FTG
- HOOK: 12
- APPLICATION: Single/Stacked Sheets
- Weight: 0.85 lb
No reviews have been found