- What's Included
- TENRYU BP-18524 Board-Pro Fiber Cement 7-1/4" 24T Saw Blade Poly-Crystalline Diamond Faced Tips
Warranty: 30 Day Limited Warranty on Defective ProductThe BEST CHOICE for long lasting performance when cutting Fiber-Cement Board. Fiber-Cement Board is a very abrasive material that wears down normal carbide very quickly. The TENRYU BOARD-PRO incorporates special grade carbide tips for longer life. BOARD-PRO PLUS: Latest technology PCD (poly-crystalline diamond) for EXTENDED cutting life- especially for thick (stacked) material. PCD tips produce a smoother cut. Thicker plate on PCD for longer life.
- Features & Specs
- Perfectly-tensioned, hardened-tool steel plates for flat, true run.
- Selected quality carbide grade.
- Extra long blade life.
- Economically priced.
- LESS DUST than traditional blades produce.
- Excellent for fast, 1-2 sheet thickness.
- ATAF (Alternate Top Alternate Face): Extra sharp cutting tips reduce load on saw. Face beveling diverts cutting load left and right, instead or straight on. Creates a better shearing action - especially in cross-grain, natural wood.
- Tenryu Tooth Geometry Chart
No reviews have been found