- What's Included
- TENRYU CF-16548M Cordless Mild Steel Cutting 6-1/2-Inch 48T Saw Blade
Warranty: 30 Day Limited Warranty on Defective ProductDesigned to cut ferrous metals the TENRYU CF-16548M 6-1/2-Inch 48T MTCG Circular Metal Saw Blade with 5/8-inch arbor the saw blade teeth are made with an unique configuration called Modified Triple Chip Grind (MTCG) which is best for mild steel cutting. Tenryu's CR16548M blade is ultra-thin and flat for true run to save battery power and life of the blade. The tips of the blade are made with high-grade carbide for smooth cuts and long blade life. The rake angle is 0 degrees and the kerf size is 0.079-inch. Includes (1) Tenryu CF-16548M Saw Blade.
- Features & Specs
- Ultra-thin, perfectly tensioned steel plates for true run. This saves precious battery power and life.
- Precision honed, high-grade carbide for easy, smooth cuts and long life.
- Tooth configurations to meet specific cutting material and thickness applications.
- MTCG (Modified Triple Chip Grind): Commonly used for mild steel cutting
- For mild steel on 6-1/2-Inch cordless saws.
- Tenryu Tooth Geometry Chart
- DIAMETER: 6-1/2-Inch
- TEETH: 48
- ARBOR: 5/8-Inch
- GRIND: MTCG
- KERF: .079-Inch
- RAKE: 0
- APPLICATION: For mild steel on 6-1/2-Inch cordless saws.
- FITS: Many Manufacturers
- Weight: 0.6 lb
No reviews have been found