- What's Included
- BLADE CIRC SAW 6-1/2" METAL
Warranty: 30 Day Limited Warranty on Defective ProductThe CF-16560A is made for aluminum cutting on 6-1/2-inch cordless circular saws. It is 6-1/2-inch in diameter with a 5/8-inch arbor. It can cut non-ferrous metals including aluminum, brass, bronze, copper, and many more. The blade is ultra-thin and flat to help saving the battery power and life. The grind type on the blade is Tripe Chip Grind (TCG). The center of the kerf is cut first, and then flat-top raker cleans out chips and widens the cut. It is commonly used for longer sharp-life in hard materials. This blade can fit many different cordless circular saws.
- Features & Specs
- Ultra-thin, perfectly tensioned steel plates for true run. This saves precious battery power and life.
- Precision honed, high-grade carbide for easy, smooth cuts and long life.
- Tooth configurations to meet specific cutting material and thickness applications.
- For aluminum cutting on 6-1/2-Inch cordless saws.
- Non-Ferrous Metals Include Aluminum, Brass, Bronze, Copper, etc.
- TCG (Triple Chip Grind): Center of kerf is cut first, then flat-top raker cleans out chips and widens the cut. Commonly used for longer sharp-life in hard materials.
- Tenryu Tooth Geometry Chart
- DIAMETER: 6-1/2-Inch
- TEETH: 60
- ARBOR: 5/8-Inch
- GRIND: TCG
- KERF: .079-Inch
- RAKE: 0
- APPLICATION: For aluminum cutting on 6-1/2-Inch cordless saws.
- FITS: Many Manufacturers
- Weight: 0.6 lb
No reviews have been found