- What's Included
- Tenryu GM-25540 10-inch Carbide Tipped Saw Blade (40 Tooth ATB Grind - 5/8-inch Arbor - 0.111 Kerf)
Warranty: 30 Day Limited Warranty on Defective ProductThis is the top of the line choice for the serious craftsman who wants one superior blade for most all woodworking. Saw plate run-out less than .002-inch for flat true run. Built-in dampening system reduces vibration, making cuts quieter and more precise. Performs smooth, easy crosscuts and rips. Even does a great job on double sided laminates. Carbide tip material is an extra hard, C-4 and super fine grain with corrosion inhibitors to give the keenest edge and longest sharp-life.
- Features & Specs
- ATB (Alternative Top Bevel) Typical for cross-grain. Also used on ripping blades
- Fully-hardened, expertly-tensioned tool steel body for true and accurate cuts, meticulously hand hammer tensioned.
- A new grade of extra hard carbide resists both abrasive and chemical wear better than standard grades for longer life.
- Resin bond-filled expansion slots to absorb any vibration and for quieter cutting.
- Fine grit honing ensures mirror finish on carbide for the keenest possible edges and a super clean cut
- Diameter: 10-inch
- Teeth: 40
- Arbor: 5/8-inch
- Grind: ATB
- Kerf: .118-inch
- Rake: 20
- Weight: 2.7 lbs
No reviews have been found