- What's Included
- Tenryu MP-25560CB 10-inch Carbide Tipped Saw Blade
Warranty: 30 Day Limited Warranty on Defective ProductTENRYU responds to customer demand! We now have a line of blades specially designed for high performance and heavier duty applications on miter saws, slide-miter saws and radial arm saws. These are our Cadillac/Mercedes grade miter saw blades. TENRYU'S proven, super-true, laser-cut, hand tensioned steel plate with new and improved, patented, resin bond-filled expansion slots ensures smooth, accurate and quiet cuts. Specially designed, top-quality, micrograin carbide tips, honed to a precision edge with 600 grit diamond wheels cut clean and easy. Zero degree hook angle prevents lifting of workpiece but does not make your saw overwork. The result is a safe, chip-free and smooth cut.
- Features & Specs
- ATAF (Alternative Top Alternate Face) Extra sharp cutting tips reduce load on saw. Face beveling diverts cutting load left and right instead of straight on. Creates a better shearing action - especially in cross-grain, natural wood.
- Fully-hardened, expertly-tensioned tool steel bodies for true and accurate cuts.
- High-grade, fine grain carbide tips for long life.
- Super-fine grit honing of carbide edge for clean, smooth cuts.
- Additional resin bond-filled expansion slots for even quieter cutting.
- Diameter: 10-inch
- Teeth: 60
- Arbor: 5/8-inch
- Grind: ATAF
- Kerf: .118-inch
- Rake: -5
- Weight: 2.65 lbs
No reviews have been found