- What's Included
- Tenryu PC-18560CB Plastic Cutting Thin Kerf 7-1/4-Inch Saw Blade
Warranty: 30 Day Limited Warranty on Defective ProductThe Plastic Cutter series offers true quality, variety, and affordability. Designed for general purpose cutting applications, the Plastic Cutter blades will perform very well in a wide variety of plastic materials. Cutting plastics with the wrong blade results in chipping of brittle materials and/or melting of the cut edge. TENRYU Plastic Cutter blades are manufactured to strict tolerances to reduce chipping. In addition, the no melt grind pattern on the carbide teeth helps keep heat build-up down and prevents melting. Smooth, clean and melt-free cuts in PVC, acrylics, and other sheet plastics are made possible.
- Features & Specs
- Individually hammer tensioned steel plates for true run.
- Specially selected grade of carbide for excellent work in plastic.
- TENRYU'S super fine honing leaves a mirror-like finish on the carbide for clean and melt-free cuts.
- An excellent blade for use in plastic and acrylic materials.
- ATAF (Alternate Top Alternate Face): Extra sharp cutting tips reduce load on saw. Face beveling diverts cutting load left and right, instead or straight on. Creates a better shearing action - especially in cross-grain, natural wood.
- DIAMETER: 7-1/4-Inch
- TEETH: 60
- ARBOR: 5/8-Inch KO
- GRIND: ATAF
- KERF: .079-Inch
- RAKE: 5
- APPLICATION: An excellent blade for use in plastic and acrylic materials.
- Weight: 0.95 lb
No reviews have been found