- What's Included
- Tenryu PR-25580D 10-inch Carbide Tipped Saw Blade
Warranty: 30 Day Limited Warranty on Defective ProductLaser cut, press tempered, individually hammer tensioned, and chrome-plated bodies bring the cutting edge to the workpiece with unparalleled precision. Fine grain carbide tips are given the tooth configuration to do the job right. Pro Series blades are also made to handle non-ferrous metal cutting, plastics, or solid surface materials. These blades are made to satisfy the most demanding craftsmen.
- Features & Specs
- TCG(Triple Chip Grind) Center of kerf is cut first. Then FLAT-TOP RAKER cleans out chips and widens the cut. Commonly used for longer SHARP-LIFE in hard materials. Also good for ripping if rake is positive.
- Fully-hardened, expertly-tensioned tool steel bodies for true and accurate cuts.
- High-grade, fine grain, C-4 wear-resistant carbide tips for long life.
- Fine grit honing of carbide edge for clean, smooth cuts.
- Resin bond-filled expansion slots act as built in dampeners- keeping your cuts quiet and the saws plate vibration-free!
- Diameter: 10-inch
- Teeth: 80
- Arbor: 5/8-inch
- Grind: TCG
- Kerf: .118-inch
- Rake: 20
- Weight: 2.85 lbs
No reviews have been found