- What's Included
- Tenryu PRF-35572DS 14-inch Carbide Tipped Saw Blade
Warranty: 30 Day Limited Warranty on Defective ProductCut ferrous metals (mild steel) faster, cleaner and easier. Save time, money, the environment, and your respiratory health. TENRYUs complete series of steel cutting saw blades called Steel-Pro(R) makes light work out of all kinds of mild steel: steel studs, steel sheet, steel pipe, channel, threaded rod and much, much more. Specially formulated C-6 carbide grade, combined with our unique tip design, resists breakage on impact and lasts longer- much longer than standard carbides or abrasive discs. Special tooth geometry with inserted tooth design greatly improves security of the tip, efficiency and durability. Abrasive discs throw sparks and lots of dust including unhealthful fiberglass. You shouldn't be breathing it in! Steel-Pro(R) blades reduce spark production and eliminate abrasive wheel dust. Abrasive discs wear quickly, requiring frequent blade changes. Steel-Pro(R) blades allow you to keep working; eliminating down time for frequent blade changes. In addition, Steel-Pro(R) cuts 5 to 10 times faster than abrasives. Typically, one Steel-Pro(R) blade will outlast somewhere between 15 to 30 abrasive blades. Think of all that non-productive down time. Abrasive discs leave a sharp burr at the cutting edge that must be removed later. Steel-Pro(R) blades cut clean; eliminating this extremely time-consuming after-cut process. Time is money. Steel-Pro(R) saves BOTH!
- Features & Specs
- Heavier, laser cut, fully-hardened blade bodies stay flatter and truer longer.
- Top-quality, fine-grain, premium grade carbide tips for smoother cuts and longer life.
- Tips are fine-finish honed on all surfaces down to 600 grit.
- TCG (Triple Chip Grind) Center of kerf is cut first. Then FLAT-TOP RAKER cleans out chips and widens the cut. Commonly used for longer SHARP-LIFE in hard materials. Also good for ripping if RAKE is POSITIVE
- Diameter: 14-inch
- Teeth: 72
- Arbor: 1-inch
- Grind: TCG
- Kerf: .098-inch
- Rake: 0
- Weight: 4.1 lbs
No reviews have been found