- What's Included
- Tenryu PT-14036 5-1/2-Inch C-3 36T Carbide Tipped Saw Blade
Warranty: 30 Day Limited Warranty on Defective ProductTenryu's PT-14036 is a 5-1/2 inch saw blade with 36 teeth. It has high-grade c-3 carbide tips to resist erosion for longer blade life. The arbor of this blade is 5/8 inch and 1/2 inch. The kerf size is .063" with rake angle of 15 degree. The benefit of having a thin kerf is that it helps reduce waste and feed pressure. The top and face of the teeth on the blade alternates left and right to provide greater shearing action. This blade is excellent on the Makita or Skil circular saws to make fine and easy trim cuts.
- Features & Specs
- Fully hardened, expertly tensioned tool steel bodies absorb impact, remain flat and true, and resist excess heat build-up.
- High-grade, C-3, fine-grain tungsten carbide tips resist erosion for extended blade life.
- Aggressive rake angles for maximum cutting speed and efficiency.
- Each tip is precision honed on all four exposed surfaces. This minimizes micro-chipping along the sharp edge of the blade and results in a sharper, longer-lasting edge.
- Thin kerf for less waste and lighter cutting performance (reduced feed pressure).
- Inserted tooth design on some models greatly increases the body-to-tip braze area for greater support and tip strength.
- Expansion slots and/or variable pitch gullets keep blade cool under stressful work loads.
- Can be resharpened for extended blade life.
- ATAF (Alternate Top Alternate Face): Extra sharp cutting tips reduce load on saw. Face beveling diverts cutting load left and right, instead or straight on. Creates a better shearing action - especially in cross-grain, natural wood.
- For fine and easy trim work on Makita or Skil circular saws.
- DIAMETER: 5-1/2-Inch
- TEETH: 36
- ARBOR: 5/8-Inch/ 1/2-Inch
- GRIND: ATAF
- KERF: .063-Inch
- RAKE: 15
- APPLICATION: For fine and easy trim work on Makita or Skil circular saws.
- Weight: 0.35 lb
No reviews have been found