- What's Included
- Tenryu PT-18540-T 7-1/4-Inch C-3 40T Carbide Tipped Saw Blade
Warranty: 30 Day Limited Warranty on Defective ProductThis is a 7-1/4 inch Ultra-Thin saw blade made by Tenryu. The blade has 40 teeth with 5/8 inch arbor. It has high-grade carbide tips that resist erosion for a longer blade life. The kerf size is .063 inch with the rake angle of 18 degree. Each tip of the blade is precision honded on all four exposed surfaces which minimizes micro-chipping along the sharp edge of the blade and results in a sharper and longer-lasting edge. This blade is ideal for finish work on circular or trim saws.
- Features & Specs
- Fully hardened, expertly tensioned tool steel bodies absorb impact, remain flat and true, and resist excess heat build-up.
- High-grade, C-3, fine-grain tungsten carbide tips resist erosion for extended blade life.
- Aggressive rake angles for maximum cutting speed and efficiency.
- Each tip is precision honed on all four exposed surfaces. This minimizes micro-chipping along the sharp edge of the blade and results in a sharper, longer-lasting edge.
- Thin kerf for less waste and lighter cutting performance (reduced feed pressure).
- Inserted tooth design on some models greatly increases the body-to-tip braze area for greater support and tip strength.
- Expansion slots and/or variable pitch gullets keep blade cool under stressful work loads.
- Can be resharpened for extended blade life.
- ATB(Alternate Top Bevel): Typical for cross-grain. Also used on ripping blades.
- ULTRA-THIN blade for finish work on circular or trim saws.
- DIAMETER: 7-1/4-Inch
- TEETH: 40
- ARBOR: 5/8-Inch KO
- GRIND: ATB
- KERF: .063-Inch
- RAKE: 18
- APPLICATION: ULTRA-THIN blade for finish work on circular or trim saws.
- Weight: 0.65 lb
No reviews have been found