- What's Included
- Tenryu PT-21060 8-1/4-Inch C-3 60T Carbide Tipped Saw Blade
Warranty: 30 Day Limited Warranty on Defective ProductThe Tenryu 8-1/4-inch saw blade with 60T is great for fine cuts in wood with a table saw or circular saw. This saw blade is fully hardened and absorbs impact, resist excess heat built-up. It is tipped with a high-grade, C-3, fine-grain tungsten carbide tip that resists erosion for longer life. The saw blade has an aggressive rake angle for maximum cutting speed and efficiency. Each tip of the blade is precision honed on all four exposed surfaces to minimize micro-chipping along the cutting edge which results in a sharper and long lasting edge.
- Features & Specs
- Fully hardened, expertly tensioned tool steel bodies absorb impact, remain flat and true, and resist excess heat build-up.
- High-grade, C-3, fine-grain tungsten carbide tips resist erosion for extended blade life.
- Aggressive rake angles for maximum cutting speed and efficiency.
- Each tip is precision honed on all four exposed surfaces. This minimizes micro-chipping along the sharp edge of the blade and results in a sharper, longer-lasting edge.
- Thin kerf for less waste and lighter cutting performance (reduced feed pressure).
- Inserted tooth design on some models greatly increases the body-to-tip braze area for greater support and tip strength.
- Expansion slots and/or variable pitch gullets keep blade cool under stressful work loads.
- Can be resharpened for extended blade life.
- ATAF (Alternate Top Alternate Face): Extra sharp cutting tips reduce load on saw. Face beveling diverts cutting load left and right, instead or straight on. Creates a better shearing action - especially in cross-grain, natural wood.
- For fine cuts in wood with a table saw or circular saw.
- DIAMETER: 8-1/4-Inch
- TEETH: 60
- ARBOR: 5/8-Inch KO
- GRIND: ATAF
- GRIND: ATAF
- KERF: .079-Inch
- RAKE: 12
- APPLICATION: For fine cuts in wood with a table saw or circular saw.
- Weight: 1.65 lbs
No reviews have been found