- What's Included
- Tenryu PT-23040 9-Inch 40T Miter Table Saw Blade
Warranty: 30 Day Limited Warranty on Defective ProductTENRYUs comprehensive line of blades for portable and stationary power tools. More variety, better quality and greater value. Sizes range from 4-inches to 12-inches for most types of applications. The TENRYU PT SERIES goes on to include thin kerf wood cutting blades designed especially for smooth cuts on miter and slide-compound.
- Features & Specs
- ATAF (Alternate Top Alternate Face) Extra sharp cutting tips reduce load on saw. Face beveling diverts cutting load left and right, instead of straight on. Creates a better shearing action - especially in cross-grains, natural wood.
- Fully hardened, expertly tensioned tool steel bodies absorb impact, remain flat and true, and resist excess heat build-up.
- High-grade, C-3, fine-grain tungsten carbide tips resist erosion for extended blade life.
- Aggressive rake angles for maximum cutting speed and efficiency.
- Each tip is precision honed on all four exposed surfaces. This minimizes micro-chipping along the sharp edge of the blade and results in a sharper, longer-lasting edge.
- Thin kerf for less waste and lighter cutting performance (reduced feed pressure).
- Inserted tooth design on some models greatly increases the body-to-tip braze area for greater support and tip strength.
- Expansion slots and/or variable pitch gullets keep blade cool under stressful work loads.
- Can be resharpened for extended blade life.
- Diameter: 9-inch
- Teeth: 40
- Arbor: 5/8-inch
- Grind: ATAF
- Kerf: .087-inch
- Rake: 5
- Weight: 1.95 lbs
No reviews have been found