- What's Included
- Tenryu PT-25560 10-inch Carbide Tipped Saw Blade
Warranty: 30 Day Limited Warranty on Defective ProductThe PT Series blades for miter or slide miter saws range in sizes from 8-1/2-inches for the popular Hitachi through 12-inches diameters. 14-inch blades for older saws can be found on in our Pro Series for Wood. 15-inch miter saw blades are available in our Miter-Pro Series. NOTE: This series may also be used for crosscutting applications on table saws.
- Features & Specs
- ATB (Alternate Top Bevel) Typical for cross-grain. Also used on ripping blades
- Thin kerf design is easier on miter saw motors and brakes.
- Fully hardened, expertly tensioned tool steel bodies.
- Fine grain tungsten carbide tips with fine grit honing for keen edges.
- Diameter: 10-inch
- Teeth: 60
- Arbor: 5/8-inch
- Grind: ATB
- Kerf: .083-inch
- Rake: 0
- Weight: 2.05 lbs
No reviews have been found