- What's Included
- Tenryu PT-30560 12-inch Carbide Tipped Saw Blade
Warranty: 30 Day Limited Warranty on Defective ProductThe PT Series blades for miter or slide miter saws range in sizes from 8-1/2-inches for the popular Hitachi through 12-inches diameters. 14-inch blades for older saws can be found on in our Pro Series for Wood. 15-inch miter saw blades are available in our Miter-Pro Series. NOTE: This series may also be used for crosscutting applications on table saws.
- Features & Specs
- Thin kerf design is easier on miter saw motors and brakes.
- Fully hardened, expertly tensioned tool steel bodies.
- Fine grain tungsten carbide tips with fine grit honing for keen edges.
- ATAF (Alternate Top Alternate Face) Extra sharp cutting tips reduce load on saw. Face beveling diverts cutting load left and right, instead of straight on. Created a better shearing action - especially in a cross-grain natural wood.
- Diameter: 12-inches
- Teeth: 60
- Arbor: 1-inch
- Grind: ATAF
- Kerf: .094-inches
- Rake: 3
- Weight: 3.25 lbs
No reviews have been found