- What's Included
- Tenryu RS-25524-U 10-inch Carbide Tipped Saw BladeL
Warranty: 30 Day Limited Warranty on Defective ProductThe Tenryu RS-25524-U is a 10-inch carbide tipped table or miter saw blade. The blades are individually hand-hammered and heat hardened steel plates for true, flat and wobble-free operation. The tips are large and high-grade carbide for long life in woodworking applications. This blade's kerf size is 0.79 inch with an alternate top bevel (ATB). That is typical for cross-grain. With having thin kerf, it will provide fast and clean cuts. The blade has 24 teeth with the rake angle of 20 degrees. It has ample side clearance which provides air flow between carbide and work piece and limiting the likelihood of burning even on heavy rips. The 10-inch blades are sharpened to limit micro chipping and produce a very keen edge. The arbor size is 5/8th of an inch.
- Features & Specs
- Individually hand-hammered, fully heat hardened steel plates for flat, true, wobble-free operation.
- Aggressive grind angles for easy performance in heavy-duty jobs. Honing carried out at 400 grit to limit microchipping and produce a very keen edge.
- Large, high-grade carbide tips selected for long life in woodworking applications.
- Ample side clearance provides for air flow between carbide and workpiece - limits likelihood of burning even on heavy rips. This also prevents premature dulling.
- ATB (Alternate Top Bevel) Typical for cross-grain. Also used on ripping blades
- Diameter: 10-inch
- Teeth: 24
- Arbor: 5/8-inch
- Grind: ATB
- Kerf: .079-inch
- Rake: 20
- Weight: 2.1 lbs
No reviews have been found