- What's Included
- Tenryu RS-25540 10-Inch 40T Rapid-Cut Blade for Woodworking
Warranty: 30 Day Limited Warranty on Defective ProductTenyru's RS-25540 10-inch saw blades are for woodworking applications. The blade has 40 teeth with high-grade carbide tips for long life. The rake angle is 15 degree with kerf size 0.118 inch. These were hand-hammered and made with heat hardened steel plates for a true, flat, wobble-free operation. It has aggressive grind angles for easy performance in heavy-duty jobs. This is a very popular 40T Rapid-Cut blade for woodworking. It is economically priced. The tips are extra sharp for to reduce load on the saw. Each tooth alternates the face angle so that it diverts the cutting load left and right instead of cutting straight on. The reason is to create a better shearing action, especially in cross-grain and natural wood. The arbor diameter size is 5/8 inch.
- Features & Specs
- Individually hand-hammered, fully heat hardened steel plates for flat, true, wobble-free operation.
- Aggressive grind angles for easy performance in heavy-duty jobs. Honing carried out at 400 grit to limit microchipping and produce a very keen edge.
- Large, high-grade carbide tips selected for long life in woodworking applications.
- Ample side clearance provides for air flow between carbide and workpiece - limits likelihood of burning even on heavy rips. This also prevents premature dulling.
- Our very popular 40t Rapid-Cut blade for woodworking. Economically priced.
- ATAF (Alternate Top Alternate Face): Extra sharp cutting tips reduce load on saw. Face beveling diverts cutting load left and right, instead or straight on. Creates a better shearing action - especially in cross-grain, natural wood.
- DIAMETER: 10-Inch
- TEETH: 40
- ARBOR: 5/8-Inch
- GRIND: ATAF
- KERF: .118-Inch
- RAKE: 15
- APPLICATION: Our very popular 40t Rapid-Cut blade for woodworking. Economically priced.
- Weight: 2.4 lbs
No reviews have been found