- What's Included
- Tenryu RS-25540-U 10-inch Carbide Tipped Saw Blade
Warranty: 30 Day Limited Warranty on Defective ProductTenryu's table miter saw blade model RS-25540-U is an ultra-thin 10 inch blade with 40 teeth. This saw blade is similar to the RS-25540. The difference is this table saw blade has the kerf size .079 of an inch and rake angle of 20 degree. With that rake angle, it is great for ripping of dry or green wood. The benefit of having thin kerf is it will create more smooth precise finish cuts with less waste. It has carbide tips with alternate top alternate face (ATAF) which means each tooth alternates face angle and top bevel angle to left and right. With having that, the blade will provide better shearing action. The arbor diameter size is 5/8 inch.
- Features & Specs
- Individually hand-hammered, fully heat hardened steel plates for flat, true, wobble-free operation.
- Aggressive grind angles for easy performance in heavy-duty jobs. Honing carried out at 400 grit to limit microchipping and produce a very keen edge.
- Large, high-grade carbide tips selected for long life in woodworking applications.
- Ample side clearance provides for air flow between carbide and workpiece - limits likelihood of burning even on heavy rips. This also prevents premature dulling.
- ATAF (Alternate Top Alternate Face) Extra sharp cutting tips reduce load on saw. Face beveling diverts cutting load left and right instead of straight on. Creates a better shearing action - especially in cross-grain natural wood.
- Diameter: 10-inch
- Teeth: 40
- Arbor: 5/8-inch
- Grind: ATAF
- Kerf: .079-inch
- Rake: 20
- Weight: 2.15 lbs
No reviews have been found