- What's Included
- Tenryu RS-40560CB 16-inch Carbide Tipped Saw Blade
Warranty: 30 Day Limited Warranty on Defective ProductThese Tenryu RS-40560CB table saw blades have 60 teeth with the blade diameter 16 inches. The blade has high-grade carbide tips with kerf size 0.110 inch and rake angle of 15 degree. This blade is perfect for crosscutting general wood, firberboard, chipboard, veneered board, plywood, and plasterboard. The benefit of having carbide tips is for long life in woodworking projects. It cuts semi-smooth in wood materials. The teeth have an alternate top and alternate face (ATAF) pattern. With having the ATAF teeth pattern, it provides a better shearing action. These Tenryu blades are individually hand-hammered with fully heat hardened material to create a true, flat and steady action. The arbor size of the blade is 1 inch.
- Features & Specs
- Individually hand-hammered, fully heat hardened steel plates for flat, true, wobble-free operation.
- Aggressive grind angles for easy performance in heavy-duty jobs. Honing carried out at 400 grit to limit microchipping and produce a very keen edge.
- Large, high-grade carbide tips selected for long life in woodworking applications.
- Ample side clearance provides for air flow between carbide and workpiece - limits likelihood of burning even on heavy rips. This also prevents premature dulling.
- ATAF (Alternate Top Alternate Face) Extra sharp cutting tips reduce load on saw. Face beveling diverts cutting load left and right instead of straight on. Creates a better shearing action - especially in cross-grain, natural wood
- Diameter: 16-inch
- Teeth: 60
- Arbor: 1-inch
- Grind: ATAF
- Kerf: .110-inch
- Rake: 15
- Weight: 6.95 lbs
No reviews have been found