- What's Included
- Tenryu SL-305100 12-inch Carbide Tipped Saw Blade
Warranty: 30 Day Limited Warranty on Defective ProductTenryu Silencer Series Saw Blades SL-305100. 12 Dia., 100 Teeth, 1 Arbor, ATAF Grind, .110 Kerf, 5 Rake. Ultra finish cutting. Silencer body: Laser cut, resin filled slots for less noise and less vibration. PTFE coated plate: Reduces pitch build up and lowers resistance. Great for sliding compound miter saws.
- Features & Specs
- Individually hand-hammered, fully heat hardened steel plates for flat, true, wobble-free operation.
- Aggressive grind angles for easy performance in heavy-duty jobs. Honing carried out at 400 grit to limit microchipping and produce a very keen edge.
- Large, high-grade carbide tips selected for long life in woodworking applications.
- Ample side clearance provides for air flow between carbide and workpiece - limits likelihood of burning even on heavy rips. This also prevents premature dulling.
- ATAF (Alternate Top Alternate Face) Extra sharp cutting tips reduce load on saw. Face beveling diverts cutting load left and right instead of straight on. Creates a better shearing action - especially in cross-grain, natural wood
- Diameter: 12-inch
- Teeth: 100
- Arbor: 1-inch
- Grind: ATAF
- Kerf: .110-inch
- Rake: 5
- Weight: 3.2 lbs
No reviews have been found