- What's Included
- 75HEADCUTTER 75 Degree Head Cutter
- Safety Instructions
Warranty: 1 Year Limited WarrantyBig Foots HeadCutter clamps to any gas-powered chain saw in seconds transforming it into a giant vertical cutting jigsaw. It is laterally angularly adjustable from vertical through 75 degree from vertical. It has a wide sturdy base plate, which fully supports the weight of the saw through its angular range and provides exception stability for accurate freehand cuts with the long cutting-bar. With the Headcutter the operator can easily guide the gas-powered chain saw to follow a snap-line or scribed arc making it the perfect framers tool for gang-cutting racked lumber or beams placed on edge structural insulated roof panels. It clamps to any chainsaw (14-inch-44-inch bar) in seconds to become a giant, vertical Jigsaw.
- Features & Specs
- Laterally angularly adjustable from vertical through 75 degrees
- A wide base plate for superior stability and precise freehand cutting
- Designed for easy guiding following a snap-line or scribed arc is effortless
- Easy clean up chain cutters throw wood chips away from your work area
- Designed for safety and precision the Big Foot head cutter gives you an unobstructed view of the cutting chain.
- Multi-purpose tool that can be used for cutting, Glue-lams, Mirc-lams, Tis, Landscaping lumber and fence posts.
- It clamps to any chainsaw (14-inch-44-inch bar) in seconds to become a giant, vertical Jigsaw.
- Part Number: 75Headcutter
- Item Quantity: 1
- Condition: New
- Degree: 75
- Weight: 8.85 lbs
No reviews have been found