- What's Included
- Bondhus L-Wrench Ball Hex .050-3/8" 13PC
- .05", 1/16", 5/64", 3/32", 7/64", 1/8", 9/64", 5/32", 3/16", 7/32", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8"
- The Bondhex case
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty on Defective ProductCompact Balldriver L-wrench sets are perfect where a variety of tool sizes are required. All sets are packaged in our patented Bondhex tool case. Wrenches slip easily into individually marked slots and twist to lock securely in place. Only available from Bondhus, Protanium(R) steel means these are the strongest ballpoint L-wrenches available.
- Features & Specs
- Keeps blades ordered by size.
- Blades lock tightly in case with a simple twist.
- Case can be used in conjunction with blade to increase torque.
- Clean, sharp edges
- Hex keys allow insertion and removal by spinning the blade between the fingers.
- Easily carried in a pocket.
- Allows working in tight to reach areas.
- Made in the U.S.A
- Lifetime Warranty
- Construction: Protanium Steel
- Coat: ProGuard dry finish
- Count: 13
- Tip: Ballpoint
- Weight: 0.95 lb
Quality 5 star :100% ( 2 )
Customer ReviewsSort by:
2 Item(s)per page"It is a good quality product " Review by Iri the softail
Strong and value for money Pros: Sturdy case, Strong, Works Effectively, Lightweight Best Uses: Small Projects, Large Projects, Home Repair I would describe myself as: 'Casual Do-It-Yourselfer'(Posted on )
great quality for the right price Review by Christine grindergirl 1
I bought this item so my husband & son can restore my sons first truck. & They needed those wrenches. Nothing bad to say they work great. Pros: The price is right, Sturdy case, Lightweight, Works Effectively, Strong Best Uses: Car project, Motorcycles bikes, Home Repair, Large Projects, Small Projects, Gifts I would describe myself as: 'Avid Do-It-Yourselfer'(Posted on )