- What's Included
- CWC 300120 (2) 600-Feet Twisted Polypropylene Monofilament Yellow Rope, 1/2-inch
Warranty: Money Back if Product is UnusedThe high quality CWC 300120 (2) 600-Feet Twisted Polypropylene Monofilament Yellow Rope, 1/2-inch features Made in the USA the CWC 300120 Twisted Polypropylene Monofilament 600-Feet Yellow Rope is a durable rope that has the ability to float in water and the rope comes in a 1/2-inch diameter with up to 3,780 pounds of tensile strength. It is designed to not rot and also resist to oil, water, gasoline, and most chemicals. CWC made the ropes color-safe and very strong to allow lifetime color and minimal stretch. Includes (1) 300120 Yellow Rope.
- Features & Specs
- This rope will float, has excellent resistance to most common chemicals.
- It is also resistant to rot, mildew and deterioration.
- It has good abrasion and UV resistance
- Good strength, and moderate stretch.
- 1/2" in diameter and 600' on a spool.
- Yellow in color.
- Minimum breaking force of 1,315 lbs
- Strength: 4
- Wet vs. Dry Strength: 1
- Shock Load Ability: 4
- In Water: FLOATS
- Elongation at Break: 10%-15%
- Water Absorption: ZERO
- Melting Point: 275o F
- Abrasion Resistance: 5
- Degradation Resistance to Sunlight: FAIR
- Weight: 56.4 lbs
No reviews have been found