- What's Included
- CWC 305005 (2) 600-Feet Twisted Black Polypropylene Rope, 3/8-inch
Warranty: Money Back if Product is UnusedThe high quality CWC 305005 (2) 600-Feet Twisted Black Polypropylene Rope, 3/8-inch features The CWC 305005 black twister polypropylene rope is very durable and rugged. It is great for outdoor and hauling use. The rope is made of strong polypropylene, allowing for lifetime color and minimal stretch. This rope is designed to not rot or deteriorate. It does comply with the California State Highway Patrol requirements. The rope is black with an orange tracer. It is 3/8 inch in diameter and 600 feet long. It has up to 2,190 lbs of tensile strength.
- Features & Specs
- This rope will float, has excellent resistance to most common chemicals.
- It is also resistant to rot, mildew and deterioration.
- It has good abrasion and UV resistance
- Good strength, and moderate stretch.
- 3/8" in diameter and 600' on a spool.
- Black in color with orange hatchmarks.
- Minimum breaking force of 1,315 lbs
- Strength: 4
- Wet vs. Dry Strength: 1
- Shock Load Ability: 4
- In Water: FLOATS
- Elongation at Break: 10%-15%
- Water Absorption: ZERO
- Melting Point: 275o F
- Abrasion Resistance: 5
- Degradation Resistance to Sunlight: FAIR
- Weight: 33.12 lbs
No reviews have been found